1. Online Registration
Candidates can click on the APPLY ONLINE to fill up the Application form online.
Please read the instructions below before filling up the form.
- For Registration, you must have a valid E-mail address and an Active Mobile Number to receive the OTP.
- Your User ID can be your Name or E-mail address, whichever you fill during registration.
- Note your User ID and Password for future reference. In case you forgot the password, click on Forgot Password, enter your User ID and Registered Mobile No. You will get an OTP on your Mobile No. to reset your password.
- Choose the course you have to apply for from the options.
Filling online Application:
- While providing Reservation Category make sure you have a relevant caste certificate issued by a competent authority as per the rules and regulation of Govt. of India.
- Upload your current Passport Size photo of size no more than 50Kb.
- Enter your name as per the name given on your Matricultaion/10th/ Marksheet or Birth certificate.
- Enter your DOB (Date of Birth) as per the DOB given on your Matricultaion/10th/ Marksheet or Birth certificate.
- In Address for Correspondence, enter your current residential address where we can communicate with you via mail and posts.
- If your both addresses are the same then fill same details in both the address.
- Use your own Mobile Number, make sure you keep the Mobile No. active so that you can get updates regarding your admission process.
- E-mail provided has to be valid, this will be used for all the future communications.
- Make sure you enter your Qualification details correctly, after your final submission, your original mark sheet and documents will be verified with the details which you have given here in the application form.
- Any discrepancy found at any stage of admission or even after admission will lead to cancellation of your application as well as admission, Moreover, no refund of the fee will be entertained if it happens.
For payment :
- One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
- One can make a Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of "Gopal Narayan Singh University" payable at Jamuhar and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to GNS University Admissions Office, Jamuhar, Sasaram, Rohtas, Bihar.
- On successful registration and payment, the admission office will be sending the prospectus to the student
2. At Institute Counter
The candidate can obtain the GNS University Prospectus along with the Application Form by paying the requisite application fee at the Admission office. The candidate would be informed about his/her Registration ID/Registration Number through the email and Mobile number mentioned in the Application form.
3. PDF Format
A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of "Gopal Narayan Singh University" payable at Jamuhar and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to GNS University Admissions Office, Jamuhar, Sasaram, Rohtas, Bihar. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.